Finally, Messina have opened up a store in Parramatta.
Located in the heart of the Church st mall restaurant and cafe hub.
If you have yet to try this deliciousness you must get on the band wagon!
Signature flavours include:
Coconut & Lychee
Salted Caramel and White Chocolate
Milk Chocolate with chocolate peanut fudge
The list goes on and on, my favourite is the salted coconut and mango salsa! Delicious salty fruit :P
In addition to their signature flavours they also have limited editions every week I believe (don't quote me on it). Current flavours include:
1. Kevin bacon (maple whiskey gelato with candied bacon crunch)
2. Robert Brownie Jrn ( Milk chocolate gelato with cho brownie and chocolate fudge)
3. Mandarin (gf Freshly squeezed mandarin sorbet)
4. The Mighty Gm pie (Peanut butter gelato with choc pie crust, cho custard, banana jam & peanut cream
5. Dulce and Gabanana (gf: banana gelato smashed w dulce de leche jam)
6. C is Cookies ( Choc chip gelato with chocolate chip cookies)
So get yourself down to a Gelato Messina outlet asap to try out these limited flavours!
Open times and address for their Parramatta store can be found here: weebly
I like trying new things, visiting new places and going on food adventures. I keep it short, simple and sweet!